Area Producer Singapore
Could you be our Area Producer Singapore for the 2014 48 Film Project ?We're recruiting for an enthusiastic leader to run our competition in Singapore. Do you love the creative buzz of the movie industry and have the drive to create and grow a successful business? You could be our perfect candidate.
48 Film Project Area Producer Singapore
- Keep in touch. We like regular updates at 48 Film Project HQ
- Use local advertising, promotion and word of mouth to recruit your teams.
- Your filming teams need you. Keep them informed with news and updates. Inspire them to do their best.
- You will organize your local events to screen your teams' movie shorts to the public.
- Identify and partner with sponsors for financial and promotional support. A good brand name can significantly raise your project's profile.
- You are social media savvy. You have one of the most web-connected populations in the world. Make the most of them!
- And best of all, as an Area Producer, you have a place on the Judges' Committee to vote in the Final Awards.
What you need
- You must be an inspirational and enthusiastic leader and a good communicator.
- To set up your local area, you must be a good planner and organiser, familiar with local conditions and culture.
- You need to crunch the numbers, keep control of those finances.
- You should have both an understanding of the creative process of making films and the organisational and technical skills that support it.
- To promote your teams well, you should be media, social media and internet proficient and demonstrate your passion and enthusiasm.
- Previous experience in film production or events planning is required.
We can offer great rewards. The sky's the limit! There are lots of good things up for grabs for our executive producers who work hard. Everything depends on your experience and efforts. You produce the results, and we support you along the way.
At the end of the competition year, we hold our Award Ceremonies and the Winners' Screenings in Hollywood. You could also earn free tickets and accommodation to join us in the celebrations! It's a great chance to network with the people who matter. In addition, you'll get exclusive memorabilia, invitations to prestige events and more.
Powerful Unlimited Support
To ensure your region runs smoothly, we offer the following support:
- A manual with tons of information and helpful hints on being a great Area Producer!
- The framework for the international and local competitions – rules, infrastructure, paperwork, etc.
- Website and social media promoting the online and local events.
- A main focus to attract a sophisticated base.
- Rights to films for local screening events.
- Assistance with marketing, press, and public relations.
- Legal agreements and consultation to run your area smoothly.
- Design and art work to promote the competition in your area.