Area Producer Netherlands
48 Film Project is recruiting an Area Producer for the Netherlands, to organise and drive the regional 48filmproject.com short film competition. Based in Amsterdam, city of art and canals, or any other major city of the country, you will act as the promoter of the 48 Film Project shorts movie competition in Holland, one of the great cultural centres of European cinema. If you have a passion for film, creative and promotional drive and a good eye for the bottom line, you could be the one for us.
48 Film Project Area Producer The Netherlands
- We like to know what you and your teams are up to, and share your excitement, so communicate regularly.
- Create a buzz to recruit your teams through word of mouth, local media, advertising and promotion.
- Let your filming teams feel the love. They need your support, news of promotions, special offers and their events.
- Create and promote your local screening events and get the local community involved. Always a fab story!
- You'll need sponsors for financial and promotional support. They're your lifeblood. A good brand name can significantly raise your project's profile, and remember, they need exposure too.
- We'll create your Unique Country Page for you. Feed your social media regularly and monitor your stats to keep awareness high.
- Even better, as an Area Producer, you have a place on the Judges' Committee to vote in the Final Awards.
What you need
- You must be an inspirational and enthusiastic leader and a good communicator.
- To set up your local area, you must be a good planner and organizer, familiar with local conditions and culture.
- You need to crunch the numbers, keep control of those finances.
- You should have both an understanding of the creative process of making films and the organisational and technical skills that support it.
- To promote your teams well, you should be media, social media and internet proficient and demonstrate your passion and enthusiasm.
- Previous experience in film production or events planning is required.
We can offer great rewards. The sky's the limit! There are lots of good things up for grabs for our executive producers who work hard. Everything depends on your experience and efforts. You produce the results, and we support you along the way.
At the end of the competition year, we hold our Award Ceremonies and the Winners' Screenings in Hollywood. You could also earn free tickets and accommodation to join us in the celebrations! It's a great chance to network with the people who matter. In addition, you'll get exclusive memorabilia, invitations to prestige events and more.
Powerful Unlimited Support
To ensure your region runs smoothly, we offer the following support:
- A manual with tons of information and helpful hints on being a great Area Producer!
- The framework for the international and local competitions – rules, infrastructure, paperwork, etc.
- Website and social media promoting the online and local events.
- A main focus to attract a sophisticated base.
- Rights to films for local screening events.
- Assistance with marketing, press, and public relations.
- Legal agreements and consultation to run your area smoothly.
- Design and art work to promote the competition in your area.