48 Film Project are looking for an Area Producer in Massachusetts, in any major city of the State. We want you to join us in the growing success of our ultimate international online short movie contest. We need dynamic and passionate leaders to head up our regional teams. If you have a keen interest in the fabulous tradition of American movie making, a creative drive combined with a head for business, a go-getter approach to signing up sponsors, you could be our mover and shaker for the Massachusetts area.
48 Film Project Area Producer Massachusetts, USA
- Here at 48 Film Project HQ, we like to know what's going down, so keep in touch.
- You will recruit your teams through local advertising and promotion, word of mouth and starting a buzz.
- Your teams need to feel part of the family. Make sure they receive news of promotions, special offers and events.
- Find partner sponsors to support you with cash, or in kind and through publicity. Sponsors are your lifeblood and remember, it works both ways; they need exposure too.
- Arrange local screening events for your teams to display their work. This is a vital part of promotion and for your sponsors too. Build the fan base and raise the profile in the local community.
- We'll create your Area Page for you. Feed your social media regularly and monitor your stats to keep awareness high.
- Finally, as an Executive Producer, you have a place on the Judges' Committee to vote in the Final Awards.
What you need
- You must be an inspirational and enthusiastic leader and a good communicator.
- To set up your local area, you must be a good planner and organiser, familiar with local conditions and culture.
- You need to crunch the numbers, keep control of those finances.
- You should have both an understanding of the creative process of making films and the organisational and technical skills that support it.
- To promote your teams well, you should be media, social media and internet proficient and demonstrate your passion and enthusiasm.
- Previous experience in film production or events planning is required.
We can offer great rewards. The sky's the limit! There are many good things up for grabs for our executive producers who work hard. Everything depends on your experience and efforts. You produce the results, and we support you along the way.
At the end of the competition year, we hold our Award Ceremonies and the Winners' Screenings in Hollywood. You could also earn free tickets and accommodation to join us in the celebrations! It's a great chance to network with the people who matter. In addition, you'll get exclusive memorabilia, invitations to prestige events and more.
Powerful Unlimited Support
To ensure your region runs smoothly, we offer the following support:
- A manual with tons of information and helpful hints on being a great Area Producer!
- The framework for the international and local competitions – rules, infrastructure, paperwork, etc.
- Website and social media promoting the online and local events.
- A main focus to attract a sophisticated base.
- Rights to films for local screening events.
- Assistance with marketing, press, and public relations.
- Legal agreements and consultation to run your area smoothly.
- Design and art work to promote the competition in your area.