Area Producer Japan
48 Film Project wants regional Area Producers to manage our ultimate international online movie contest in Japan. You need to be preferably based in Tokyo or any other major city of Japan. If you are passionate about film, with a special interest in online shorts, guy or gal, you could be our man in Japan!
What you'll do
- We like to communicate, here at 48 Film Project HQ, so feed us regular updates.
- Encourage your teams to sign up with lots of local promotion and advertising. Hit schools, colleges and community groups to join in the fun.
- Send your teams news of promotions, special offers and events. Make them feel part of the family!
- Arrange your local screening events for your teams to showcase their work. It's a fun night out!
- Identify sponsors - local and national - to support you financially and raise the profile of your competition. A good brand name or local arts council support can bring much-needed publicity!
- We’ll create a 48 FILM Project/Japan for you. Keep it fresh with updates and make it a fun place to be. Encourage your fans to like your pages.
- You will participate on the Judges' Committee to vote in the Final Awards at Hollywood CA in 2015.
What you need
- You are a natural organiser, leader and manager, with bags of enthusiasm.
- A good understanding of local conditions, and how your local culture influences your filmmakers' view of the world.
- A good head for figures, the costs and the margins.
- Your sparky mix of creativity and technical and logistical skills give you the essential know-how for short movie-making.
- You are dynamic online, driving those media and social media stats upwards and spreading the word.
- Previous experience in film production or events planning is required.
We can offer great rewards. The sky's the limit! There are lots of good things up for grabs for our executive producers who work hard. Everything depends on your experience and efforts. You produce the results, and we support you along the way.
You could join us for the Award Ceremonies and the Winners' Screenings in Hollywood. You could also earn free tickets and accommodation to join us in the celebrations! It's a great chance to network with the people who matter. In addition, you'll get exclusive memorabilia, invitations to prestige events and more.
Powerful Unlimited Support
We offer the following support to help you hit the ground running:
- A manual with tons of information and helpful hints on being a great Area Producer!
- The framework for the international and local competitions – rules, infrastructure, paperwork, etc.
- Website and social media promoting the online and local events.
- A main focus to attract a sophisticated base.
- Rights to films for local screening events.
- Assistance with marketing, press, and public relations.
- Legal agreements and consultation to run your area smoothly.
- Design and art work to promote the competition in your area.