Area Producer Italy
48 Film Project is recruiting an area producer to head up our business in Italy, attract participating teams and find sponsors. Preferably based in Rome but also open for any other major city of Italy, you'll have a good head for business and a passion for the great tradition of Italian and international cinema. Find out more here on our jobs listing page for area producers Italy.
48 Film Project Area Producer Italy
- We give communication top priority, so talk to us regularly with all your news.
- Spread the word of the competition, reach out to urban and local communities: schools, colleges, groups. Get those teams to sign up.
- Your participants are a family. Send the message that it's win-win, with team news, promotions, special offers and events. Make them feel special!
- Identify sponsors - local and national - to support you financially and raise the profile of your competition. A good brand name or local arts council support can bring much-needed cash and publicity!
- You will need to arrange local screening events for your teams to showcase their work. Get your sponsors involved.
- We’ll create a 48 Film Project/Italy Page for you. Feed it with updates, make it lively and encourage your fans to like your pages.
- And best of all, you will participate on the Judges' Committee to vote in the Final Awards at Hollywood CA in 2015.
What you need
- A natural leader, you can organize, manage and promote your teams and events.
- You need to be sympathetic to the local culture and cinema tradition of your region. The appeal of this global online shorts competition is in the subtle differences between cultures, so exploit them.
- A good money man, you know how vital it is to control your costs and margins.
- An indispensable mix for successful short movie-making are your combined creative and management skills.
- You are dynamic online, spreading the word and driving those media and social media stats upwards.
- Previous experience in film production or events planning is required.
We can offer great rewards. The sky's the limit! There are lots of good things up for grabs for our area producers who work hard. Everything depends on your experience and efforts. You produce the results, and we support you along the way.
Will you be one of the lucky ones to join us for the Award Ceremonies and the Winners' Screenings in Hollywood? You could earn free tickets and accommodation to attend! You'll be able to network with the movie industry heavyweights. What's more, you'll get exclusive memorabilia, invitations to prestige events and more.
Powerful Unlimited Support
We offer the following support to help you hit the ground running:
- A manual with tons of information and helpful hints on being a great Area Producer!
- The framework for the international and local competitions – rules, infrastructure, paperwork, etc.
- Website and social media promoting the online and local events.
- A main focus to attract a sophisticated base.
- Rights to films for local screening events.
- Assistance with marketing, press, and public relations.
- Legal agreements and consultation to run your area smoothly.
- Design and art work to promote the competition in your area.