Area Producer Australia
48 Film Project are looking for an area producer to head up our operation in any major city of Australia. You will drive your project, recruit your teams and find your partner sponsors. You'll organize your competition events from the Top End to Tassie. If you have a good head for business, an interest in movie shorts, and creativity combined with ambitious, you could be the perfect candidate for our Area Producer of Australia.
48 Film Project Area Producer Australia
- At 48 Film Project HQ, we like to hear from you, so send us regular updates.
- Recruit your teams through local advertising and promotion.
- Feed your teams the low down on promotions, special offers and events. Make them feel part of the family.
- Organise your local screening events and get the community involved.
- Target your sponsors for financial and promotional support. A good brand name can significantly raise your project's profile, so aim high. Australia is your oyster!
- You'll have a Country Page, which we create for you. Feed your social media regularly, keep awareness high and monitor your stats.
- As an Area Producer, you have a place on the Judges' Committee to vote in the Final Awards.
What you need
- You must be an inspirational and enthusiastic leader and a good communicator.
- To set up your local area, you must be a good planner and organised, familiar with local conditions and culture.
- You need to crunch the numbers, keep control of those finances.
- You should have both an understanding of the creative process of making films and the organisational and technical skills that support it.
- To promote your teams well, you should be media, social media and internet proficient and demonstrate your passion and enthusiasm.
- Previous experience in film production or events planning is required.
Compensation for Area Producers
We can offer great rewards. The sky's the limit! There are lots of good things up for grabs for our area producers who work hard. Everything depends on your experience and efforts. You produce the results, and we support you along the way.
At the end of the competition year, we hold our Award Ceremonies and the Winners' Screenings in Hollywood. You could also earn free tickets and accommodation to join us in the celebrations and network with the people who matter. More, you'll get exclusive memorabilia, invitations to prestige events and more.
Powerful Unlimited Support
To ensure your region runs smoothly, we offer the following support:
- A manual with tons of information and helpful hints on being a great Area Producer!
- The framework for the international and local competitions – rules, infrastructure, paperwork, etc.
- Website and social media promoting the online and local events.
- A main focus to attract a sophisticated base.
- Rights to films for local screening events.
- Assistance with marketing, press, and public relations.
- Legal agreements and consultation to run your area smoothly.
- Design and art work to promote the competition in your area.