48 Film Project is on the hunt for a digital marketing expert to promote our amazing competition in Australia, from the Top End to Tassie! We're looking for a freelance PR and social media guru to team up with our marketing people to launch and promote of our global online Film Competition.
This is a terrific opportunity for the right person. We can offer you a flexible working structure. Experience in the events and film industries are required.
If you are mad about the movies, and you are skilled at working social media, you could be the right person for us.
What you'll do
- Manage our twitter accounts. Tweet often and consistently. Use 24/7 scheduling to catch our global audience in their time zones.
- Reach out to fellow filmmakers using their twitter #hashtags to build up our following.
- To build the brand, you will attract the attention of influencers in our industry in Twitter.
- Manage our Facebook page, add content and attract Likes.
- Promote on other social media platforms as required, including Facebook, YouTube, Vine and others as appropriate.
- Undertake continual research for new platforms where filmmakers and movie buffs hang out.
- Provide regular analysis and reports.
What you need
- You must be an enthusiastic leader and a great communicator.
- Continually researching and looking out for new social media platforms where the film shorts community hangs out.
- You must be a good planner and organizer, familiar with local conditions and culture.
- You need to promote our project well. You should be social media and internet proficient, and demonstrate your passion and enthusiasm.
- You need a positive personality willing to work with us to strengthen the different communication strategies and also to manage and update our social media.
- You must have previous experience in film production or events planning.
What you put in you get out. We reward our associates for their hard work. The sky's the limit! And we support you along the way.
And get this! You could earn free tickets and accommodation to join us in our celebrations at the end of the competition year. We hold our Award Ceremonies and the Winners' Screenings in Hollywood. You could be there too, on us! It's a great chance to network with the people who matter. In addition, you'll get exclusive memorabilia, invitations to prestige events and more.