48 Film Project is seeking young Marketing Director. The Marketing Director will be responsible for strategic development and implementation of offline/online and brand marketing.
They will also work directly with our CEO and create and manage a new small team in our new Canoga Park,CA location.
- Develop a marketing & business plan and budget.
- Develop and maintain marketing strategies.
- Manage the day-to-day business operations, including: Execution of marketing programs, advertising, consumer promotions, Print, Direct, Video/Radio and Business analysis.
- Make staffing and hiring decisions within team.
- 3+ years marketing experience; including 1+ years in E-Commerce and online marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing required, MBA preferred.
- Extensive experience with online marketing, including SEO/SEM and ability to improve ROI.
- Experience with WordPress, Customer Relationship Management tools, and email marketing software.
- Strong background and understanding of web analytic.
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- Proven track record of establishing and scaling an effective integrated marketing function.
- A strong understanding of film industry and music market dynamics and requirements.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills across multiple departments and external parties.
- Comfortable overseeing multiple proposals at once in a deadline-driven environment.
- Flexible, energetic and a team player.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment.
- International Marketing experiences a big plus.
Benefits (Dental, Health and Vision, 401K Benefits) offered after 3 months of employment.
Rate increase opportunity upon successful completion of 90-Day Introductory Period.
Clean and Safe work environment.